Here is a photo from my everyday neighbourhood experience - it's a typical city scene of a group of pigeons having a delicious meal of some seeds on the sidewalk. I typically see people feeding birds in midtown and more touristy areas, and not in my Harlem neighbourhood, but I thought it was pretty sweet. I took the picture quickly, and close - trying to get some detail of the birds, and their movement and flight.
Here is the original shot posted to Instagram:


Vanessa,
ReplyDeleteI really love the movement in this photo. The birds coming in from the top right not only look beautiful, but also make the viewer feel like they are part of an experience, and not just seeing a moment in time.
I would love to see this image worked into some form of video or animation.
Also - I love the limited color palete and that the cars even match the birds in blue, black, and white!
-Casey